- What is the same meaning of honest?
- What is a synonym for really?
- What is a honest person called?
- How do you describe an honest person?
- What is the adjective for honest?
- What is another word for honestly?
- What is the antonyms of honest?
- What is the definition of sincerely?
- What is honesty in simple words?
- What is the antonym of educated?
- What is not honest?
- What is noun of honest?
- What is the synonym and antonym of honest?
What is the same meaning of honest?
The adjective honest is perfect for describing someone who tells the truth.
If you’re always honest, it means you’re truthful and sincere no matter what..
What is a synonym for really?
absolutely. adverbcertainly, without question. actually. categorically. come hell or high water.
What is a honest person called?
truthful. adjective. a truthful person says what is true and does not lie.
How do you describe an honest person?
1. adjective. If you describe someone as honest, you mean that they always tell the truth, and do not try to deceive people or break the law. I know she’s honest and reliable. Synonyms: trustworthy, decent, upright, reliable More Synonyms of honest.
What is the adjective for honest?
1 honest /ˈɑːnəst/ adjective. 1 honest. /ˈɑːnəst/ adjective.
What is another word for honestly?
What is another word for honestly?reallytrulyactuallytruthfullyadmittedlyforsoothfranklyindeedverilyassuredly43 more rows
What is the antonyms of honest?
honest. Antonyms: dishonest, dishonorable, vicious, improper, wrong, insincere. Synonyms: honorable, upright, virtuous, proper, right, sincere, conscientious.
What is the definition of sincerely?
: in a sincere or truthful way : with truth, genuineness, or straightforwardness apologizing sincerely I am sincerely sorry for your loss.
What is honesty in simple words?
Honesty is a facet of moral character that connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Honesty also involves being trustworthy, loyal, fair, and sincere.
What is the antonym of educated?
knowledgeable educated lettered well-read knowing learned. Antonyms. uneducated inexperienced uninformed innumerate noncivilized.
What is not honest?
not honest; disposed to lie, cheat, or steal; not worthy of trust or belief: a dishonest person. proceeding from or exhibiting lack of honesty; fraudulent: a dishonest advertisement.
What is noun of honest?
honesty. (uncountable, obsolete) honor, decency, propriety. (uncountable, obsolete) Chastity. (uncountable) The act, quality, or condition of being honest.
What is the synonym and antonym of honest?
Synonyms. echt sincere artless downright honourable trusty honorable straight true direct genuine ingenuous square trustworthy. Antonyms. counterfeit dishonest insincere false untrustworthy indirect crooked disingenuous.